Hey guys just wanted to come here and shout out loud that
WE’RE 5 TODAY!!!
It’s been an amazing journey so far but I’m so excited for what’s yet to come…
I’d started the blog on my 21st birthday and today I’m 26. A lot of things happened in the last 5 years and I’m truly grateful for that… I’ve seen the blog grow and so many of you joining in for this home-cooking adventure.
To be honest, I’ve grown with this blog too! I’d started it as a side hustle back in college and now it’s a major part of my life. I’ve changed the layout so many times and finally stuck to the current one. Haha! Hopefully, it’ll be permanent.
So many things are new here and the latest addition is getting my younger sister on board as a blogger. She’s started her new series called the #teentowndiaries on Truly Soulfully (which is a lifestyle blog we both, Nigel & I recently started together during the lockdown). Make sure to check it out.
July is my month of new beginnings and hence there are many more exciting adventurous home-cooking blasts coming up soon. One such big one is we’re getting into Youtube to expand our horizons as bloggers and also because of the many requests I’d got through the years to make food videos more than just writing about food. Our Youtube channel will be under the name Truly Soulfully as in the long run that’ll be our brand name.
Some other huge announcements for this blog are:
- I’m starting with a new series on here of monthly favourites: So this includes, any drinks or foods I eat, kitchen essentials, a restaurant I like or the food in there, etc.
- Another series to look out for is “WHAT’S IN MY PANTRY SERIES?” This could also be a YouTube video.
- Another series would be “WHAT I ATE ON MY DAYS OFF WORK?” Exclusively on Instagram so make sure to follow the blog there. @deliciouscravings_vaniakitchen
- Another amazing series which is kinda cool is about my family cooking. #COTTASCOOKING So, the plan is to get everyone from my family to share their favourite home-cooked meals or dishes or food tips and tricks. It’s something to look forward to and I’m super excited.
- So, like I’d mentioned before we’ve got Gale Cotta onboard and she’s a fun teenager so we’d like her to share easy teen-friendly recipes on the blog and Youtube under #teentowndiaries cooking. She’s super excited for the same.
- Also, check out Instagram for new IGTV videos.
So many more exciting things coming your way and hopefully by our 10th birthday as a blog we’d be full-time bloggers.
Also, feel free to suggest new ideas for the blog..
Have a lovely day y’all!!!
Subscribe to the blog, it’ll help us become an even bigger family…
Shall write soon!!!